What to do when you are retiring, resigning, terminated from your employment, or leaving Malaysia for more than 3 months?

Well, if you want your last month’s salary to be credited to your account and not be withheld by the Inland Revenue Office, check out the guidelines on how to make tax clearance in Malaysia for expatriates and locals.

If you have any other questions, reach out to us via WhatsApp https://wa.me/60143248237 and our team will assist.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JS-Partners-890552254344978/

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/js-partners/

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *