Follow Us :
Accounting solutions are our craft

Malaysia Employment Pass Application

Employment Pass (EP) in Malaysia

The Employment Pass (EP) in Malaysia is a work permit that allows an expat to work with a company in Malaysia.The period of the pass varies depending on the type of job and the hiring organization’s requirement for such employment, ranging from a minimum of 12 months to a maximum of 60 months. After Multimedia Development Corporation (MDeC) has approved job openings at MSC Malaysia, the Malaysian Immigration Department will issue the Employment Pass.

Types of Work Passes in Malaysia

A foreigner may apply for one of the following three main employment permits in Malaysia, which are issued by the Immigration Department of Malaysia:

Employment Pass

Temporary Employment Passes (TEP)

Pass for Professional Visits (PVP)

Documents Required for Malaysia Employment Pass Application

Let us assist you if you want to start a business in Malaysia or if you need to apply for an employment pass. Get a free consultation from us right away.

Grow Your Business with JS Partners

Let us assist you in registering your Malaysian business